We welcome corporate donations to help maintain and improve the quality of the conference. Your support allows us to reduce the costs of student registration fees and travel costs, and as a result to bring highly qualified student attendees. The donation will also help support activities such as the social events, which enhances the conference for all participants.
This event is an excellent opportunity for donors to expose your company’s brand, logo, and messages to the world’s leading security researchers, practitioners, decision makers, and potential future employees. Academic institutions and students will be represented, and many leaders from industry and government agencies will attend in search of security-related technologies and services. Donating to SecDev is a great way to reach people who think deeply and in a sustained way about computer security and privacy. If you or your company benefit from research in security and privacy, please consider supporting the conference.
We are pleased to offer benefits to our donors, and provide several donation levels for your considerations. Please contact the Donations Chair at email@example.com for more information on how your institution can participate, and with any questions or particular requests you may have (e.g., how a portion of your donation can be set aside for student support). You can also review the prospectus here: TBA.
All Silver benefits plus:
- Signage (provided by organization) to be displayed during meals
- Use of shared interview space for conducting interviews (by schedule)
- 1 additional registration for a total of 2 free registrations
- Sponsorship acknowledgement of a panel
All Bronze benefits plus:
- 1 exhibit table in supporters exhibit space with power and WiFi
- 1 free registration
- Acknowledgment of support in General Chair’s opening remarks with logo
- Logo displayed on website and conference social media venues and posts
- Logo displayed throughout conference on main screens during breaks and before sessions
- Distribution of flyers or informational materials at registration desk
- Discounted registration for members of organization
- Badge ribbon acknowledging support level for all registrants of the organization