2022 accepted posters
- Compressing Network Attack Surfaces for Practical Security Analysis.
Douglas Everson, Long Cheng (Clemson University)
- Automated Threat Analysis and Management in a Continuous Integration Pipeline.
Laurens Sion, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Koen Yskout, Stef Verreydt, Wouter Joosen (KU Leuven)
- Behavioral Characterization of Crypto-Ransomware and Evaluation of Defenses.
Wenjia Song, Ya Xiao, Jingyuan Qi (Virginia Tech); Nathan Dautenhahn (Rice University); Na Meng, Danfeng Yao (Virginia Tech)
- Automatic Categorization of Products for Threat Modeling.
Zhenpeng Shi (Boston University); Nikolay Matyunin, Kalman Graffi (Honda Research Institute Europe GmbH); David Starobinski (Boston University)
- Zero Trust Architecture for Radio Astronomy & Research Organizations.
Sylvia Llosa, Georgiana Weihe, Eloise Morris, Kevin Gifford, Tamara Lehman, Stefan Tschimben (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Assuring an industrial internet of things device security across its enabling supply chain.
Kenneth Crowther, Sunil Joshi, Jarvis Robinson (Xylem)
- Towards Machine Learning-Based Early Detection of Defective Commits to Software Repositories.
Aradhana Soni, Kalyan Perumalla (The University of Tennessee)
- Understanding and Mitigating Biases in BERT-based Hate Speech Detection Models.
Ebuka Okpala, Long Cheng (Clemson University)
- Understanding the Policy-Compliance Practices of Voice Application Developers.
Song Liao, Long Cheng (Clemson University)