We solicit posters and tool demos for presentation at SecDev. Posters should present unpublished results about early or in-progress research projects. Demonstrations should be of publicly-available tools that facilitate secure development of software. Submissions of demos for commercial tools are permitted. All submissions should briefly describe the problem being solved, the details of the approach, and (for posters) at least some preliminary results.
See the Call for Papers for details of the areas of interest, available at https://secdev.ieee.org/2019/papers/.
The website for submissions is https://hotcrp.ctisl.gtri.gatech.edu/.
Submissions should be 1 page long, not including bibliographic references. Submissions should not be anonymized, i.e., they should show author names and affiliations. Submissions must use the two-column IEEE Proceedings style: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper and tutorial submission: Monday April 8, 2019 (11:59 PM AoE, UTC-12)
- Paper and tutorial notification: Monday June 10, 2019
- Poster, Tool Demo, and Practitioners’ Session Abstract submission: Wednesday July 10, 2019 (11:59 PM AoE, UTC-12)
- Poster, Tool Demo, and Practitioners’ Session Abstract notification: Monday July 29, 2019
- Camera-ready versions of Papers and Abstracts: Monday August 12, 2019
- Conference: Wednesday September 25 to Friday September 27, 2019