IEEE SecDev 2022 solicits poster abstracts that present recent or ongoing work in a poster session. The areas of interest for the poster session follow the regular paper submission and include (but are not limited to):
- Security/resiliency-focused system designs (HW/SW/architecture)
- Tools and methodology for secure code development
- Risk management and testing strategies to improve security
- Security engineering processes, from requirements to maintenance
- Security benchmarks
- Comparative experimental evaluation
- From research to practice – gaps and transitions
- Programming languages, development tools, and ecosystems supporting security
- Static program analysis for software security
- Dynamic analysis and runtime approaches for software security
- Automation of programming, deployment, and maintenance tasks for security
- Distributed systems design and implementation for security
- Privacy by design
- Human-centered design for systems security
- Formal verification and other high-assurance methods for security
- Code reviews, red teams, and other human-centered assurance
Posters for Previous Papers in IEEE SecDev 2020 and 2021:
IEEE SecDev 2022 strongly encourages the authors who have published papers in SecDev during the pandemic period (2020 and 2021) to submit posters of their published papers. These posters will be automatically accepted into the poster session. This will give previous authors the opportunity to present their research in person in SecDev 2022.
Poster Abstract Format and Submission:
- Providing sufficient descriptions about recent or on-going work to fill a poster.
- One page, including references and figures.
- Submissions are not anonymous and should include author information.
- Using the regular paper format (two-column IEEE Proceedings style):
- Please submit the poster abstract at the poster submission website:
- Poster abstract submission deadline: September 16, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: September 23, 2022